A day of humanity to celebrate the ocean.
Volunteering Gold Coast & Humpbacks and High-Rises are partnering for this special day.
Gather your team for a day of Corporate Volunteering and help clean up The Spit, Gold Coast. This team building
day will bond your team by experiencing a positive outcome together.
World Ocean Day unites and rallies the world to protect and restore our blue planet. World Ocean Day supports collaborative conservation, working with its global network of youth and organisational leaders in over 140 countries.
It gives people the chance to contribute to a cleaner, safer ocean.
Employees increasingly look for companies that provide corporate initiatives that are connected to a long-term strategy that are meaningful to community partners. Millennials, in particular, want to see that their “doing good” matters. Partnering with the right Not-For-Profit can help you achieve these goals.
Partner with us
Your Corporate Team will enjoy a day of giving back that includes:
• Contributing huge social impact in the clean-up of The Spit waterways for World Ocean Day
• Recognition of 4 Hours of Corporate Volunteering
• Safety and hygiene equipment provided
• Refreshments and nibbles for the clean-up volunteers
• Networking with other community-minded companies
• Promotion of your participation and recognition through VGC marketing channels
• Banner for your website to promote your participation and contribution
• Acknowledgement on the VGC website for your company’s contribution
Make a difference with your colleagues by making this Corporate Social Investment. A small price to pay
for a huge contribution in support of World Ocean Day and Volunteering Gold Coast.