19 years after its humble beginnings, Blues on Broadbeach Music Festival has grown to become an event of international standing. Each year the festival remains a highlight on Queensland’s calendar of events with its location fast becoming one of Australia’s premier entertainment hubs.
Volunteers (Blues Crew) will be working across the festival zone to assist visitors with their experience at the festival taking on the following duties:
– assisting visitors check-in via the ‘Check in QLD’ App (or complete a sign-in form if unable to check-in digitally)
– providing and assisting with wrist-banding visitors once they have checked in to the festival (across 3 dedicated locations)
– assist and manage queues at check-in and merchandise locations ensuring social distancing
– providing information and directing visitors to key areas including check-in points, stages, merchandise
– greeting visitors in the public seating areas and assist seating and supporting flow within these dedicated seated viewing areas
If you love music and want to help make this festival a success once again, please register here to be a part of this exciting festival!
Times and dates:
Festival dates are 20-23 May 2021
Briefing to be conducted with Volunteers on 19 May which you will be required to attend.
4 – 6 hour shifts between the hours of 8am to 10pm.
If you would like to volunteer for this event, click here.