Terms & Conditions – Partners
Please review the terms and conditions of Volunteering Gold Coast’s Corporate Partners Program.
- Your responsibility:
- Your organisation is responsible for your own actions and not an agent of VGC
- You do not have any authority to represent VGC, unless agreed to by VGC
- VGC will furnish an MOU and agreement to each partner outlining our agreements and undertakings. VGC will require these signed documents to fulfill our partnership agreements.
- Legal requirement – submitting and maintaining current insurance policies
- You will require current public liability insurance
- We reserve the right to request copies of any other applicable insurances
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree to provide VGC with current certificates of currency within two weeks of renewing or commencing your VGC membership
3. What VGC is responsible for:
VGC will promote your organisation through our media channels including local media outlets
4. Marketing Communications:
You agree that VGC is permitted to market and advertise our relationship and joint activities
5. Providing VGC with feedback
You agree to advise VGC in writing of any relevant changes to your circumstances or details within a reasonable period of time.
Your details will not be given to any other agency without seeking your permission, except as required or authorised by law.