Volunteering Gold Coast Transport Services (VGC TS) welcomes links from your website to the VGC TS website. When linking to our site, please observe the following conditions:
- Links can go to any page on our site, not just the homepage
- The context in which a link is inserted on your website must not give your visitors the impression that your site, or your organisation, is sponsored or endorsed by us
- Links within your content must clearly take visitors to our website (e.g. pages must be open in a new window and not appear as part of your navigation)
- The VGC TS and Events Toolkit logos are not to be reproduced on your website.
Referring to our content
When referring to our content on the Volunteering Gold Coast Transport Services website, we prefer that you link to the actual page on our website containing the relevant content. This ensures you are directing people to up-to-date content.
Reproducing small extracts of our content
If you still wish to reproduce actual extracts of our web content on your website, newsletter or other publication, you may reproduce that content that provided:
- the material is not altered or adapted
- the material is appropriately attributed, with the statement ‘Reproduced with permission of VGC TS included for each reproduced extract’
- the source and date is included for each extract: For example: ‘Source: VGC TS’s website, volunteeringgc.org.au, 30 July 2017’
Please note VGC TS does not accept any responsibility for the continued use or reproduction of material that may have become out of date.
Reproducing large extracts of our content
You must not reproduce multiple pages or whole sections of our website on your website, newsletter or other publication, without obtaining permission from us. Send your request via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linking to downloadable files
When referring to our downloadable documents (Word, PowerPoint etc.), we prefer that you link to the relevant webpage on the Volunteering Gold Coast Transport Services website that contains the downloadable link because:
- documents may have license terms attached which a user must agree to before downloading
- the page content may be updated
- the actual link may change causing users to get a broken link
Reproducing our downloadable files
We own the copyright for our downloadable files. You must not reproduce downloadable documents without obtaining permission from us. Send your requests via email@example.com.
The VGC TS logo, or any of our initiative logos, must never be reproduced. The only exception is when VGC TS or an inititive is part of a joint publication, event or campaign. In these circumstances, you will need to obtain our permission using firstname.lastname@example.org.